eMMC disappears at lower temperatures
I have a problem with UP Squared. The eMMC containing the operating system seems to have disappeared. I need to reboot the device several times (1-40) and then the eMMC will appear and the system boots. However, when the power is turned off and on, the problem returns. It does not help to reset the BIOS by disconnecting the battery and power. This problem occurs only at a lower ambient temperature (3-10 ° C). Even when I use liveUSB, the eMMC can not be seen.
UP Squared Pentium Quad Core 8GB / 128GB eMMC
The temperatures are on the low side of the operating range but that should be OK.
- Do you have any other peripherals connected?
- Do you experience any issues with other components besides eMMC?
- Is there anything else in particular to the environment of that board (e.g. high humidity?).
- A USB3 camera and an SSD drive (SATA) were connected to the board. The problem occurred even when these devices were disconnected.
- According to the tests I've done, all other components worked correctly. As a workaround, I used a mSATA SSD drive for the operating system, but this solution does not suit me.
- The plate was in the following environment: 5 °C, 50% RH humidity. I can not think of any other factors that could influence the board.
- 303 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 52 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 53 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 595 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i12
- 1 UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 13 UP Squared V2
- 41 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 34 UP Squared 6000
- 49 UP Squared Pro
- 140 UP Xtreme
- 828 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 221 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 44 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral