Can the UP Squared board be powered with a battery?
This may be a basic question for many of you, but I’m relatively new to UP Squared.
I have an UP Squared Board that’s currently being powered with the standard [email protected] power adapter. Given the portability of this device, I’m trying to find a way to power this device with a battery.
I found these two products:
My two questions:
- Can the UP Squared be powered by a battery, easily?
- If not easily, at all?
- Can the batteries listed power it?
- If not, can anyone recommend a battery to power the UP2?
I’m not too concerned about how long the device can run on battery power, as long as it’s anything more than seconds or a few minutes.
Thanks in advance!
- 258 All Categories
- 102 Announcements & News
- 33 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 173 Welcome Developers!
- 46 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 14 Tech Updates
- 148 UP Products
- 3 UP Squared Pro
- 96 UP Xtreme
- 739 UP Squared
- 1.3K UP Board
- 79 UP Core Plus
- 205 UP Core
- UP Xtreme Lite
- 34 UP AI Edge
- 206 Starter Kits & Peripheral