Can the UP Squared board be powered with a battery?
This may be a basic question for many of you, but I’m relatively new to UP Squared.
I have an UP Squared Board that’s currently being powered with the standard [email protected] power adapter. Given the portability of this device, I’m trying to find a way to power this device with a battery.
I found these two products:
My two questions:
- Can the UP Squared be powered by a battery, easily?
- If not easily, at all?
- Can the batteries listed power it?
- If not, can anyone recommend a battery to power the UP2?
I’m not too concerned about how long the device can run on battery power, as long as it’s anything more than seconds or a few minutes.
Thanks in advance!
- 292 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 48 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 181 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 20 Tech Updates
- 412 UP Products
- UP 4000
- 12 UP Xtreme i11
- 21 UP Squared 6000
- 40 UP Squared Pro
- 132 UP Xtreme
- 797 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 86 UP Core Plus
- 217 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 41 UP AI Edge
- 213 Starter Kits & Peripheral