This is the area to clarify hardware specification if there's anything unclear from the datasheet. If the specification is software related, please ask in the related software section.

Where can I find the carrier board schematics?

Options
bsnow
bsnow New Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I wanna design a carrier for UP Core board with POE. I read the "UP CORE Carrier Board Design Guide".

Here are some questions I have.

1. on page 24, PCIE_CLKREQ0 signal is pulled up to LAN_VDD33. How can it connect to an IO with 1.8V without any transistor?

2. on page 24, as same as first question on signal PMU_PWRBTN.

3. on page 24, which pin does drive the LAN_PLTRST_N? I guess this one connect to PMU_RSTBTN_N. But I don't know the direction of signal PMU_RSTBTN_N. All the pins don't have direction in the table "1.0 UP CORE Carrier board Pinout".

4. I found a product UPC-GWS01 made by AAEON.com. http://www.aaeon.com/en/p/iot-gateway-upc-gws01#downloads
    But I don't know where I can buy it.

I need more information on carrier board.

Thanks,

Comments

• rogertsai(AAEON)
    rogertsai(AAEON) New Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi bsnow,
    1. For question 1 & 2, we don't recommend you to connect to 1.8 I/O without transistor. please use a level shifter 1.8 to 3.3 If you want to
    2. For question 3, The LAN_PLTRST_N can be controlled by PLTRST_BUF_3P3_N3 and PE_RST_OUT_82#. And yes, you guess right about PMU_RSTBTN_N, that Pin is connected to PLTRST_BUF_3P3_N3, and PE_RST_OUT_82 is reserved for carrier board. Regarding to Pin direction, can you explain more detail? i can find that information in pin description, or you want to make sure it is clearly marked as input/output in table?