Where can I find the carrier board schematics?
I wanna design a carrier for UP Core board with POE. I read the "UP CORE Carrier Board Design Guide".
Here are some questions I have.
on page 24, PCIE_CLKREQ0 signal is pulled up to LAN_VDD33. How can it connect to an IO with 1.8V without any transistor?
on page 24, as same as first question on signal PMU_PWRBTN.
on page 24, which pin does drive the LAN_PLTRST_N? I guess this one connect to PMU_RSTBTN_N. But I don't know the direction of signal PMU_RSTBTN_N. All the pins don't have direction in the table "1.0 UP CORE Carrier board Pinout".
I found a product UPC-GWS01 made by AAEON.com. http://www.aaeon.com/en/p/iot-gateway-upc-gws01#downloads
But I don't know where I can buy it.
I need more information on carrier board.
rogertsai(AAEON) New Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
1. For question 1 & 2, we don't recommend you to connect to 1.8 I/O without transistor. please use a level shifter 1.8 to 3.3 If you want to
2. For question 3, The LAN_PLTRST_N can be controlled by PLTRST_BUF_3P3_N3 and PE_RST_OUT_82#. And yes, you guess right about PMU_RSTBTN_N, that Pin is connected to PLTRST_BUF_3P3_N3, and PE_RST_OUT_82 is reserved for carrier board. Regarding to Pin direction, can you explain more detail? i can find that information in pin description, or you want to make sure it is clearly marked as input/output in table?
- 303 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 52 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 53 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 595 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i12
- 1 UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 13 UP Squared V2
- 41 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 34 UP Squared 6000
- 49 UP Squared Pro
- 140 UP Xtreme
- 828 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 221 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 44 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral