Screen Blinking

Options
Kenneth Coley
Kenneth Coley New Member Posts: 37
Prior to loading latest BIOS and drivers, my screen would blink at least once a minute.
I am connected to 4K monitor. After the upgrades, its better (once every 5 mins or so)
but not fixed. I am using Redstone 1 version of Windows 10. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• rogertsai(AAEON)
    rogertsai(AAEON) New Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It looks like there's a problem with intel hd graphics to your 4k monitor, please try the following methods

Method 1: Change your screen resolution and refresh rate in intel hd graphics control panel

Method 2: Update intel hd graphics driver for your UP-Squared
    Intel downloads

Method 3:Cable or Port issue, check your DP/HMDI cable connections and make sure they are work
  • Kenneth Coley
    Kenneth Coley New Member Posts: 37
    Options
    The drivers, cables and monitors work just fine with other Apollo Lake boards I have.
    This is why I am reported it to you. Please verify that you have tested and support
    4K monitors on the DP port.

Thanks,

Ken
  • rogertsai(AAEON)
    rogertsai(AAEON) New Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    Options
    We have tested with 4K monitor, and it works well
    Philips 288P, dpi 3840x2160, freq. 30Hz
  • David Rolfe
    David Rolfe New Member Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi,

It does actually look as if Intel released some updated graphic drivers only yesterday (7th November 2017).

Could you please confirm that these latest uploads (Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.60]) are the ones we should be using with an UP Squared board running the 64 bit version of Windows 10?

Thanks!
  • Dockey
    Dockey New Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi,

do you have "UP Squared fanless chassis with VESA mounting plate"?
    I think the cable head is too short, I have DP 1.2 cable, newest drivers, Windows 10 and blinking too.
    I will try to mill down the head borders with CNC.

• Troy Lin
    Troy Lin Guest Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Dockey,

Please update your UP2 board with the latest BIOS V3.3 which include the Intel latest released patch to the graphic and that should resolve your display problem.

Thanks