2 issues in windows 10

Options
Donald
Donald New Member Posts: 3
I have 2 separate issues.

#1. I have an upboard and I'm running windows 10 pro
I have a waveshare 10.1 inch capacitive touch screen uses usb for touch and supposed to use the hid compliant touch screen driver. Which it does, but isnt completely responsive, as seen in this video https://youtu.be/vNLiFLQU8Q8
Ive tried all the normal things uninstall driver and blah blah blah. Nothing makes it better its so unresponsive that i cant use the windows configuration tool. Any input would be great.

#2. The usb 3.0 otg connector recognizes 32 gig flash drive and an 80 gig ipod but wont recognize a usb3.0 1 tb hdd am i am noob and missing something or has anyone seen this issue.

Comments

• Aling
    Aling Guest Posts: 561 admin
    Options
    Hi, not sure if below information could be helpful. :-)
    1. This one sounds like driver issue. We've heard similar problems from other case. Did you install the driver from your touch screen vendor ?
    2. USB 3.0 . We notice the quality of USB3.0 cable or adapter makes difference. Maybe try some other cable or adapter ? The one sold at UP shop is verified by our team. Maybe you can give a try.
  • Donald
    Donald New Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Well im unsure of what to do to change the driver its a waveahare 10.1 (b) screen and uses the pre packaged hid compliant touch screen driver built into windows, and i guess ill be ordering a new wire thank you.
  • Alexey
    Alexey New Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I have the same problem with this display. Have you solved it?
Privacy Policy