How to enable Secure Boot on UP 4000?

Options

I would like to enable Secure Boot and Reset to Setup Mode. I see both of these options in UEFI, but greyed out i.e. I cannot select them. See screenshot below. I am using the most recent UEFI BIOS - UPAPBM11 07/01/2022. I have tried it both with a User Password and without. I have tried it Trusted Computing : Device Select set to Auto and to TPM 2.0. Is there some pre-requisite that I am missing?

Answers

• rosswesleyporter
    rosswesleyporter New Member Posts: 2
    Options

One more detail / thought. Perhaps I need to be an administrator when using the BIOS. I see that for other up board products, the default admin password is upassw0rd. I am prompted for a password when entering setup. upassw0rd does not work. A blank password is accepted. And indeed that is what I did above and am locked out of enabling secure boot. Is there a different admin password that I should use?

• Wilbert
    Wilbert New Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Sir,

Please enter the BIOS with administrator privileges to control it.
    We have not changed the password of the product, upassw0rd should be able to enter.

Best Regards,
    Wilbert Lee.

• kiminox
    kiminox New Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hello, this password doesn't work for me.
    Can you help me please?
    I sent you an email already to help me to activate Secure Boot, with the serial number of my UP 4000.
    Thank you

• kiminox
    kiminox New Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hello,
    It is ok actually, the default password is correct (my mistake with French keyboard...)
    Ty