Upgrade to Windows 10

BeldaBirke
BeldaBirke New Member Posts: 1

Hello friends
I am currently using windows 7 and encountering the error of not playing music. So I want to upgrade to Windows 10, can I play music? Can anybody answer for me.
Thank you very much

Comments

• jayman
    jayman New Member Posts: 66 ✭✭

Depends on your BIOS settings. Are you seeing any audio devices in Device Manager?

I didn't think Windows 7 was even supported on UP Xtreme??

• uscdadnyc
    uscdadnyc New Member Posts: 34 ✭✭

I have a) UP-Board w/ 4GB and 32GB eMMc running WIN10Pro, b)UP-Core w/ High Speed Carrier Board, 4GB and 64GB eMMc running WIN10Home. Both UP's have Bluetooth for Audio. Rather than Audio via HDMI. I watch (in the USA) tv.youtube.com on both UP's. When
    playing Audio from a Playlist you can Turn-Off the HDMI Display and just listen to Music via Bluetooth. If I started Again, I would just get
    UP-Boards(w/64GB), add (a) Wireless Keyboard/Trackpad (b) Bluetooth Dongle (noob). BTW rather than get a WiFi Mesh setup for faster(?) Streaming, I just use RJ-45 Wired LAN.

• hegmannkris
    hegmannkris New Member Posts: 1

I think the problem is with your sound driver. If you want to upgrade to Windows 10, that's what you should do too

Download Whatsapp GB at ApkRapido

• jake_paul
    jake_paul New Member Posts: 3

Here’s how to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10:

1. Back up all of your important documents, apps, and data
    2. Head over to Microsoft’s Windows 10 download site
    3. In the Create Windows 10 installation media section, select “Download tool now,” and run the app
    4. When prompted, choose “Upgrade this PC now.”
    5. You’ll then be asked whether you want to keep your personal files or start fresh. Remember: starting fresh or keeping your files still means that all apps and settings will be deleted for the Windows 10 upgrade.
    6. Once the upgrade is complete, you should receive a digital license for Windows 10, which can be found under Settings > Update & Security > Activation.

Hope this Helps You Out.
    Consultant,
    Apps4Rent