New Up Board No HDMI Display Signal :(
I got the UP board and the official power 5V supply yesterday but cannot get anything to display via HDMI. I've tried a number of the solutions here without any effect.
- It's a new UP board, came with the accompanying power supply
I I've plugged into a number of different displays. It displayed once (showed first step of Ubuntu 16 installation step.
*I have tried 4 different displays and switched cables as well. No luck so far
I have also attempted the steps mentioned here (disconnecting the CMOS battery) : https://wiki.up-community.org/Not-Booting_or_Powering-Up
- I have tried the settings above with and without the boot USB connected
- I have also tried to boot without the HDMI cable connected for the first few seconds
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. The system powers up, keyboard Caps light toggles, boot USB shows some activity (via its own light), Blue LED light on board is on as well.
I'd be happy to try any recommended troubleshooting steps if anyone knows a working solution.
Thanks for any advice you can offer.
- All Categories
- 105 Announcements & News
- 55 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 55 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 32 Tech Updates
- 661 UP Products
- 2 UP 7000
- UP Squared i12
- 8 UP Xtreme i12
- 9 UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 18 UP Squared V2
- 54 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 35 UP Squared 6000
- 58 UP Squared Pro
- 142 UP Xtreme
- 834 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 222 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 44 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral