About UP Squared boards display interface, Win10 license, battery
sresthag New Member, Administrator Posts: 15 admin
edited April 2022 in UP Squared Troubleshooting and FAQs
Questions from our user~~
- What are the touch displays that can be connected, and on which interface?
- The Win 10 license is included, or can be bought from you?
- We would also like to know if the module can already manage a battery charge cycle for an external battery.
Ans1. UP Squared supports HDMI 1.4b and DP 1.2 for display. We don’t have support list of touch displays.
Ans2 Win10 license is not included, it can be purchased as an add-on, only when you buy the UP Squared board //https://up-shop.org/upsboardsandaddons.html
Ans3: we didn’t test battery charge via external battery. You’re welcome to give it a try. For UP board & UP squared, the 40pin HAT 5V pins (pin2, pin4) support both input and output, but 3.3V pins (pin1, pin17) can't be used for power input
- 301 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 51 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 52 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 549 UP Products
- 1 UP Xtreme i12
- UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 11 UP Squared V2
- 25 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 34 UP Squared 6000
- 44 UP Squared Pro
- 140 UP Xtreme
- 819 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 221 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 43 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral