State after G3 settings is not behaving as expected: never remains off.
I'm working with UP-CHT01-A22-0432-A11,
Hw rev 2.1 , bios ver UPC1DM21.
State after G3 set to S0. Behaviour:
- After a power failure, when power comes back the board correctly boot-up
State after G3 set to S5. Behaviour:
- After a power failure, when power comes back the board powers on (blue led ON and fan running), 3V and 5V present on pin header, most of peripherals powered, no boot-up until button is pressed. It never remains off.
I expected that after power fail, the board remains totally off, and when the switch is pressed it comes up and boots.
Am I wrong?
Did somebody else experiment the same behaviour?
Is it related to a specific UEFI BIOS version?
Is there any way to "trick" the behaviour and keep the board totally off after power fail?
NOTE: The same setting on UP-COREboard, instead, behaves differently and the board seems to remain off until button is pressed, that is what i need on UP-BOARD.
The scenario where the board should operate in my project requires that the board remains off (even if power is plugged) untile a control until somebody press the button.
Thanks a lot for the support.
- All Categories
- 105 Announcements & News
- 54 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 185 Welcome Developers!
- 55 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 48 Tech Updates
- 693 UP Products
- 11 UP 7000
- 1 UP Squared i12
- 10 UP Xtreme i12
- 11 UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 19 UP Squared V2
- 59 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 35 UP Squared 6000
- 60 UP Squared Pro
- 143 UP Xtreme
- 837 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 222 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 44 UP AI Edge
- 216 Starter Kits & Peripheral