Upboard suddenly stopped booting up, blue LED still lights up.
I currently have a 4-5 Upboards. Up until a few days ago they all worked fine and I had had no issues at all with them. However, one of them has suddenly stopped working and I'm not sure how to proceed from here. I have looked around the forums and tried suggested fixes but nothing has worked so far.
At this point I have tried:
- Testing the broken device with different monitors, power supplies and hdmi cables.
- Testing the power supply, monitor and hdmi cable I normally use with this devices on other devices. (they worked fine.)
- Disconnecting any hardware peripherals from the device so only a power input and hdmi cable are connected.
- Disconnecting the CN1 battery cable and waiting up to 20 minutes before powering on the device.
- Powering on the device with the CN1 battery cable disconnected.
- Holding down the power button for an extended period of time in an attempt to drain power from the board.
Any help would be appreciated!
- 271 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 37 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 175 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 16 Tech Updates
- 259 UP Products
- 21 UP Squared Pro
- 110 UP Xtreme
- 769 UP Squared
- 1.3K UP Board
- 83 UP Core Plus
- 210 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 37 UP AI Edge
- 207 Starter Kits & Peripheral