An UP2 not booting at all; what could be wrong?
Just last week I received my awaiting UP Squared AI Vision Accelerator Kit. Unfortunately I'm not able to get it booted on a HDMI / DP monitor.
I've read this forum before asking for any suggestions. So I've tried all the following suggestions found from a couple a comparable posts:
- Trying to get into thee BIOS through F7 / Delete fter powering up
- Trying to remove the battery from BIOS memory
- Tried 4 different HDMI monitors
- Tried 1 DP monitor
- Tried 3 different HDMI cables
- Tried to reset the device with the button pressed > 10 seconds
- Tried to get the headless Ubuntu Server image installed
All without luck. So a Blue LED is all I'm currently getting from this promising SBC. But that's not to be satisfied, because a Smart Vision Camera is the obvious target with this development kit.
Is it save to think about a Death On Arrival? How disapppointing would that be.