This is the area to clarify hardware specification if there's anything unclear from the datasheet. If the specification is software related, please ask in the related software section.

UP board heat spreader mounting holes dimensions

Hi, I'm looking for 2d/3d drawings of the heat spreader (not heat sink) for the UP Board. I don't see it at the current community download page, but at some point in the past it was available - I was able to use it to determine the mounting holes positions. Unfortunately I didn't save that file.

Comments

• canduracandura Posts: 7New Member

Good thing I kept files in my 'Download' folder for years. I found the zip file that contains the .dwg file of the part in question (M16UPCH020).

Can a .STP file be make available as well? The tapered-punch out part of the plate is not trivial to re-create in 3d. Thanks.

• raresh_praresh_p Posts: 6New Member

Hi, could you repost the DWG file ? I don't seem to find it anywhere and would help me a lot to create a custom plate for the UP.
    Thank you!

For some reasons the forum doesn't let me post the file here, even if it's just a jpg file. I can email to you. Hopefully admin sees this and add their DWG file back into the Download section.

Sure, that would be great !

Let's see if this works.

Thanks a lot ! Meanwhile I have recreated the pattern in direct measurements and I was "about" there. The spacing is a lot more clearer now.
    Thank you.