VS2019 won't open CSHTML files in ASP.NET CORE MVC projects of windows...

Options
Pyaar
Pyaar New Member Posts: 5

Hello everyone,,
If I create for regular ASP.NET MVC projects, I can open the CSHTML file just fine with the default (HTML web forms editor). Won't work if the project is an ASP.NET core MVC project. The CSHTML contents are identical in nature just regular html and some razor. With the ASP.NET Core MVC project I have to switch default from html web forms editor to just HTML editor. Is this the way it's suppose to work? The default html editor doesn't even do intellisense unlike the non default HTML Editor which gives me hints and other info on elements I highlight.

Comments

• Pyaar
    Pyaar New Member Posts: 5
    Options

@Pyaar said:
    Hello everyone,,
    If I create for regular ASP.NET MVC projects, I can open the CSHTML file just fine with the default (HTML web forms editor). Won't work if the project is an ASP.NET core MVC project. mobdro.bio/ The CSHTML contents are identical in nature just Lucky Patcher regular html and some razor. With the ASP.NET Core MVC project I have to switch default from html web forms editor to just HTML editor. Is Kodi this the way it's suppose to work? The default html editor doesn't even do intellisense unlike the non default HTML Editor which gives me hints and other info on elements I highlight.

Thank you my issue has been solved,.....