Windows 10 Error: ATTEMPTED TO EXECUTE NON EXECUTE MEMORY

Options
rspock
rspock New Member Posts: 4

I have 20 up board with windows 10 release 1809 installed.

Randomly I get this error ATTEMPTED TO EXECUTE NON EXECUTE MEMORY during windows operation and the board get off.

Does anyone have a solution?

Comments

• rogertsai(AAEON)
    rogertsai(AAEON) New Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    Options

@rspock
    Could you provide me with your serial number of UP^2? Did the BSoD occur before or after Windows Update to 1809?
    Have you try to install old version of windows 10(e.g. 1709) on your UP^2 board?

• rogertsai(AAEON)
    rogertsai(AAEON) New Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    Options

@rspock
    This error message about ATTEMPTED TO EXECUTE NON EXECUTE MEMORY is usually a driver issue, and intel graphics driver is the most suspect. Plus, it's probably the intel driver not compatible with Windows 10 1809, so please provide me with your UP^2 info (Model & Serial Numbers) for analysis. In the meantime, i would suggest you to downgrade to Win 10 v1709 or below for your UP^2.

Here is troubleshooting tips to help from internet, I hope it helps you.
    Attempted Execute of Noexecute Memory in Windows

• jake_paul
    jake_paul New Member Posts: 3
    Options

The error code ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY may be associated with an outdated device drivers, corruption with software changes, virus or malware infection, or a computer memory.
    I would suggest that you test the memory of your device to make sure that it's in proper working condition. This can be done easily using the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. Here's how:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog.
    2. In the Run dialog, type mdsched.exe and press Enter.
    3. Follow the instructions to complete the scan.
    4. If the scan concluded that the computer memory is defected then you should replace it as soon as possible.
    5. If the memory diagnostic test says that everything's fine, then you can update the graphics and sound driver of the device

I Hope This is Helpful.