up core wifi driver(from now blocked

stash
stash New Member Posts: 5

the driver a https://forum.up-community.org/discussion/2492/i-found-a-working-windows-10-wifi-driver no longer works on 1803 it is blocked - error code 48 . The one you can download AND following Step1 Step2 etc work sometimes but otherwise you get Error code 10

AAEON get you act together and provide a driver that works - i am using an old Realtek as this worked without a driver. Else I will be asking for my money back :-(

Comments

• rogertsai(AAEON)
    rogertsai(AAEON) New Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭

Hi @stash,
    I have tried to reproduce the issue here, on Win10 1803, but it work very well and no problem found to drivers (UP Core Windows 10 64 bit drivers). What kind of errors you see? Could you provide us with more details about your application environment for our further verify? and take a screenshot to show that the problem to us

My test result to In the picture shown below,

• stash

here is mine - different windows 10 build yours .1 mine .285. This is using downloaded drivers from UP site

• rogertsai(AAEON)
    edited September 2018

Hi @stash
    Okay, I just updated to Win10 Ent 1803, 17134.286 from Microsoft, and the broadcom wireless still working on me
    Anyway, have you ever tried to disable, then re-enable the broadcom wireless in the device manager right pane?
    With regard to the error code 10, please refer to the link https://drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-this-device-cannot-start-code-10/, to uninstall the driver

• stash

I have tried all your suggestions already and it didn't make any difference.

• rogertsai(AAEON)

@stash
    Have you checked the Readme file (in Step2-Wifi folder), and follow the setup instructions to complete the WiFi driver installation?
    By the way, what kind of UPC model you use? I have tested it on my side, on a Windows 10 Pro / Ent, but I was unable to reproduce.
    Did you try to reinstall windows 10 on your UPC?

• stash

@rogertsai(AAEON) said:
    @stash
    Have you checked the Readme file (in Step2-Wifi folder), and follow the setup instructions to complete the WiFi driver installation?
    By the way, what kind of UPC model you use? I have tested it on my side, on a Windows 10 Pro / Ent, but I was unable to reproduce.
    Did you try to reinstall windows 10 on your UPC?

Yes I installed the txt file in System32 as per instructions

UP CORE

No - and I will not as I now use USb 11ac wifi adapter which works well.
    Before this I did a regedit to remove all references to the driver,restarted ,driver SDIO reappeared as normal ! and then installed the driver (now re downloaded again) but does the same. As this chip shares BT and WiFi I even removed both BT and Wifi and reinstalled as per Step2 and step3 - same problem.

Sorry I have spent enough time on this as I have a working system (the 11ac wifi is better any way) and it doesn't justify a reinstall at he moment. Thanks for trying please close this thread!

• jipp
    jipp New Member Posts: 1

We have 10 identical cloned core's. 3 have had the code 10 issue randomly so far in two days. I got no clue why this appers sometimes.
    1) Still has Code 10
    2) Worked from start, then died with code 10. 2-3 reboots later started working again.
    3) Was dead for 30ish reboots then suddenly started working.

WU is disabled. Everyone is running exactly the same driver. Nothing changed between the reboots.

Will try if some of the linked drivers but something seems seriously wrong. 😕