[SOLVED] UP with Matlab + ROS

Vincent Talon
Vincent Talon New Member Posts: 3
edited August 2017 in UP Board Linux
I try to compile my Matlab / Simulink code on an UP board. My computer with Matlab is Windows10 and Matlab 2017a. My Up is with Ubuntu 16.4 and ROS kinetic. I perfectly able to compile and upload my code on my Trurtlebot (basic notebook + Ubuntu 14 + ROS Indigo). But when I try to do same on my UPboard… impossible to upload… Matlab is well able to ping the UPborad. I can read all ROS topics on the UP… but impossible to upload my Simulink on the UP due to a problem of Username and password
- In Configuration Parameters / Hardware Implementation / Build Option / Edit
Someone have already does this export Simulink (and run) on UPboard with Ubuntu 16.4 and ROS Kinetic? And what can you advise me to solve this issue?
Thank you in advance
Vincent
Hi,
I have solved my problem. Is due to a false configuration of ssh
Now I can embedded all my Matlab code (ROS compliant) on the Intel UP
And that work very well!
Thank you
Vincent

Comments

• DCleri
    DCleri Administrator, AAEON Posts: 1,213 admin
    Unfortunately we haven't tried to run Simulink on the UP Board but there shouldn't be any problem with it.

Can you post a screenshot of the error and describe in details your setup, including hardware setup (e.g. network configuration without private info on IP, etc.).

Did you try to do the same with another computer instead of the UP Board?
  • Vincent Talon
    Vincent Talon New Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I have solved my problem. Is due to a false configuration of ssh
    Now I can embedded all my Matlab code (ROS compliant) on the Intel UP
    And that work very well!
    Thank you
    Vincent
  • DCleri
    DCleri Administrator, AAEON Posts: 1,213 admin
    Well thanks to you to provide the resolution of you problem!

Let us know if you would like to post an article or tutorial on this topic in the future. We will be glad for any contributions you could make on the UP Community!