Windows 10 drivers don't seem to solve anything

Mialaret
Mialaret New Member Posts: 33
So I've installed the drivers, available since yesterday, on my Up Square.

None of the ?? in the device manager disappeared. I still have 4 on the top plus 1 USB. Can someone from Aaeon/Emutex tell if this is the actual state of things ? If yes, when are the additional drivers/softwares coming? If not, how can I diagnose ?

In addition, I bought an Intel wifi-Bluetooth card, which I put in the M2.2230 port. It does not seem to be detected by Windows. Is there any change to be done in the BIOS ?

Comments

• DCleri
    DCleri Administrator, AAEON Posts: 1,213 admin
    Hi Cedric,

I saw you opened another topic about the M.2 card issue you are experiencing.

Is this topic covering the same issue or if not, could you remove the part discussed in the other topic?

If you installed all the Windows 10 drivers from this website, the unrecognised items should be about the I/O drivers exposed via 40 pin header.

I'll ask our Windows Support Team to clarify.
  • Mialaret
    Hi,

No this relates to the 4 unrecognized items in the device manager, which are partly or all about the I/O drivers exposed via 40 pin header: you tell me.
    When will these drivers be available, so that all hardware is recognized by the device manager ?
  • Mialaret
    Hi,

No this relates to the 4 unrecognized items in the device manager, which are partly or all about the I/O drivers exposed via 40 pin header: you tell me.
    When will these drivers be available, so that all hardware is recognized by the device manager ?