Drivers for Windows 10

Options
Mialaret
Mialaret New Member Posts: 33
Just got my 5V 8A power supply and installed Windows 10 Pro 1703 on my UP Square N4200 8/64.

In fact, I'm writing this post on it, using a 4K monitor.

There are at least missing drivers however, and I can't find any Windows 10 related file in the Downloads section of this site.

As found in the devices manager:

ACPI\AANT0F01\1
ACPI\VEN_AANT&DEV_0F01&REV_0001

ACPI\INT3512\4&28CFC893&0

ACPI\INT3511\4&14C878F8&0

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5AC8&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_0B\3&11583659&0&D0

Can you please post all Windows 10 drivers for the Up squared?

Comments

• Michael Miller
    Michael Miller New Member Posts: 95
    Options
    Hey Cedric, I am not associated with UP or AAEON, but bear in mind, UP Squared is VERY new, they are likely still developing drivers for some things.
  • Mialaret
    Options
    Hey,
    Yes I understand. But at the very least I would like to have an availability timeframe.
  • Aling
    Aling Guest Posts: 561 admin
    Options
    Hi Cedric,

5V@8A ?? The design for UP Squared is 5V@6A, the board didn't get burned is because we put a power protection IC ,but it doesn't mean it won't die. :sick: Please change to 5V@6A .
    For the drivers of 40-pin, we probably release SDK as we did for UP board. Now we are still working on the mass production release; and I hope I can come back soon with the estimated SDK release schedule.
  • Michael Miller
    Options
    Aling, you clearly are not an electrical engineer. A power supplies current rating is not a measure of how much power it puts out, but what capacity it has. the device will only draw as much current as it needs, Think of it as a fire hydrant, it can put out MASSIVE amounts of water, but if you tap a small pipe into it, it will only supply what the hose will allow.
  • Michael Miller
    Options
    In other words, You could attach it to a 5v 200A supply and it would be fine. The only issue you may run into is trying to pull too much current through the board to external devices, but as you said, you have protection for that.
  • Aling
    Aling Guest Posts: 561 admin
    Options
    hahaha....you got me!
    For UP Squared, we do add the power protection. But for UP & UP Core, we didn't because the board is too small to add. :-)
  • Michael Miller
    Options
    It's ok, I understand how it works, you are an intermediary to answer what you can so the engineers can devote themselves to creating a better product.
  • Mialaret
    Options
    AlingWu wrote:
    Hi Cedric,

For the drivers of 40-pin, we probably release SDK as we did for UP board. Now we are still working on the mass production release; and I hope I can come back soon with the estimated SDK release schedule.

Looking forward to the schedule, and even better the SDK/drivers B)
  • Andy Nicholson
    Andy Nicholson New Member Posts: 60
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I thought the bottom was the graphics driver, but not PCI database comes up with nothing for it. But if anybody is looking for the graphics drivers they are here

It looks like these should work for both the Celeron N3350 and Pentium N4200 versions, links for both Windows and Linux...

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/95598/Intel-Celeron-Processor-N3350-2M-Cache-up-to-2-4-GHz-
  • Andy Nicholson
    Options
    I think the one bottom of the list (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5AC8&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_0B\3&11583659&0&D0) is an "Intel Celeron N3350/Pentium N4200/Atom E3900 Series PWM Pin Controller" but getting nowhere finding drivers for it.
  • Andy Nicholson
    Options
    I could be barking up the wrong tree here but the only device I can see for the second in the list (ACPI\VEN_AANT&DEV_0F01&REV_0001) is for an "ACCES I/O - LPCI-IIRO-8 Isolated Digital / Relay Output Card", perhaps a "low pin count interface"?

I found this - http://accesio.com/?p=/pci/lpci-iiro-8.html#DownloadLinks - but not given it a try yet.