Voucher for undelivered chassis ?

Jade Welton
Jade Welton New Member Posts: 2
Hello UP team,

I ordered one of the package deals back in May and did not receive the chassis when it shipped.

Am I supposed to receive a voucher for the chassis or will you be sending a chassis to me ? I don't see
anything on my account, and my emails through the shop have not been answered.

My order was BJVTFWJWK.

thanks,
Jade

Comments

• Marco Torskyj
    Marco Torskyj New Member Posts: 3
    I got a voucher code, but i would have to pay shipping and taxes again and this is not legal!
    I went to my lawyer and if they will not send me my pending chassis soon, they will get in trouble for sure!
    So if you want to join me, let me know!

Marco
  • Aling
    Aling Guest Posts: 561 admin
    Hi Jade,

We didn't find any email from you. Our agent will contact you today to assist you.

UP team
  • Aling
    Aling Guest Posts: 561 admin
    Dear customers,

For Kickstarter campaign, we provide the ABS chassis as a gift, so it was not included in the original pledge you paid for.
    For UP shop customers, we would be happy to provide refund if the voucher solution doesn't work for you.
    The UP board is working on very slim margin, the double shipping cost will kill the business. We don't want to raise the price like other retailer shop to cover all the potential loss, and we appreciate your support to make this possible.

The ABS chassis handling is not ideal at all, and we do apologize for it; and we have learned from it.
    We look forward to your understanding.

UP team
  • Jade Welton
    Jade Welton New Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the prompt clarification - customer server contacted me and provided the voucher.

The situation is unfortunate but I understand. I ordered a new chassis and look forward to
    receiving it.

cheers,
    Jade