Compatibility Issue with UP squared x86 Pro on Intel Evo Laptop

Options
judywatson
judywatson New Member Posts: 4

Hello forum members,

I'm facing a compatibility issue with the UP squared x86 Pro board on my Intel Evo laptop [https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/faqs/intel-evo/], and I'm seeking some assistance to resolve this problem. Whenever I attempt to connect the UP squared x86 Pro board to my laptop, I encounter errors and difficulties that prevent proper functionality.

I have checked the specifications and ensured that my Intel Evo laptop meets the necessary requirements for connecting the UP squared x86 Pro board. However, when I connect the board to my laptop, it fails to be recognized, and I am unable to access its features and capabilities.

I have tried different USB ports, updated the necessary drivers, and even tested the board on other devices, but the issue persists. It seems to be a specific compatibility problem between the UP squared x86 Pro board and my Intel Evo laptop.

If any of you have encountered similar compatibility issues with the UP squared x86 Pro board on an Intel Evo laptop or have any suggestions for resolving this problem, I would greatly appreciate your insights and advice.

Thank you in advance for your help and expertise!

Answers

• Wilbert
    Wilbert New Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Sir,

May I ask what interface you are connected to?
    BIOS version?
    OS version?
    Whole block diagram?
    Is the purpose of use is development?
    If possible, please provide more details to assist in answering your question.

Best Regards,
    Wilbert Lee.