<UP shop> BIOS splash customization service

Aling
Aling Guest Posts: 561 admin
edited July 2019 in UP board BIOS
Do you want to have your own BIOS splash on UP board ?
Yes, it is possible now.
Check out https://up-shop.org/home/159-up-bios-splash-service.html

Comments

• Jay Talbott
    Jay Talbott New Member Posts: 9

A few questions about this service...

1. Does the logo image have to be 800x600? The screen connected to the UP board is 1377x768, and I'd like the logo to fill the whole screen if possible.
    2. Does the logo image have to be only 16-bit? The logo image I have is a 24-bit BMP file, and when saved as 16-bit, it loses a lot of detail.
    3. Does the logo image also get put into the BGRT so that Windows can then use it as it boots?

Thanks,

Jay

• Jay Talbott
    Jay Talbott New Member Posts: 9

Before purchasing this service on behalf of my client I really need to get these questions answered.

Can someone from AAEON please respond?

Thanks,

• Jay
  • Aling
    Aling Guest Posts: 561 admin

Hi Jay,

Does the logo image have to be 800x600? The screen connected to the UP board is 1377x768, and I'd like the logo to fill the whole screen if possible.==> it needs to be 800x600 , as BIOS can not take a higher resolution.
    Does the logo image have to be only 16-bit? The logo image I have is a 24-bit BMP file, and when saved as 16-bit, it loses a lot of detail. ==> this is also the limitation from BIOS.
    Does the logo image also get put into the BGRT so that Windows can then use it as it boots? =>"BGRT?? , you see this logo during the booting process before Windows is loading.

• 3cells
    3cells New Member Posts: 22

Hi,
    I am a little confused as the link in the original post indicates the product is no longer available. Is it available and do you have details?
    Thanks
    Mark

• DCleri
    DCleri Administrator, AAEON Posts: 1,213 admin
  • 3cells
    3cells New Member Posts: 22