unwanted reboot(s) on up xtreme i7
Hello the team.
I encounter a lot of board reboots !!
sys : ubuntu 20.04,
kernel : Linux ylo2-UP-WHL01 5.4.0-1-generic #0~upboard5-Ubuntu
added board : peak can m2
and UP Vision Plus X
working on xrdp, and cpu is never full used.
I don't use vision plus, for now (but it's conncted)
when i'm working on it it oftens reboot. It's really boring !!! any idea ?
In order to avoid wasting time in shipping back and forth, we need your help to confirm the following points:
1. If only UP Xtreme is used, will it reboot frequently?
2. When only UP Xtreme is used, will it reboot frequently when using the original Kernel?
3. In the case of UP Xtreme+Vision Plus, if the original Kernel is used, will it reboot from time to time?
3. In the case of UP Xtreme+Vision Plus, use kernel: Linux ylo2-UP-WHL01 5.4.0-1-generic #0~upboard5-Ubuntu, will it reboot from time to time?
We hope to clarify whether it is the problem of the MB itself or the problem caused by connecting external devices/carrier board.
- 303 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 52 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 53 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 592 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i12
- 1 UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 13 UP Squared V2
- 41 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 34 UP Squared 6000
- 49 UP Squared Pro
- 140 UP Xtreme
- 826 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 221 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 44 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral