Troubleshooting installing Windows 10 onto my UP 4000 board

Options

I'm trying to install Windows 10 on my UP 4000. I downloaded the media creation tool by Microsoft onto a usb. And then I plugged the usb into my UP 4000 board. On my display screen, it starts running and it goes through the whole process until it says it needs to restart to finishing installing Windows 10. After it finishes restarting, I'm brought back to the initial boot up screen where I need to choose the language, etc for my installation. I can never get past the Windows 10 installation. Please help.

Answers

• Wilbert
    Wilbert New Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Sir,

This is caused by the boot priority setting, and the solutions are as follows:
    1. Restart after the installation is complete, and it will install again. At this time, please turn off the power directly, unplug the USB, and restart the machine to continue the installation process.
    2. Enter the BIOS and adjust the boot priority, such as setting the hard disk to the front of the USB, so that when you use it for the first time, because the hard disk has no content, skip it directly and enter the USB installation.
    After the installation process is completed, the program will ask to restart the computer. At this time, after restarting, it will enter the hard disk and continue to complete the installation process.

Best Regards,
    Wilbert Lee