Screen Resolution on Ubuntu 20.04.5 limited to 1024x768
I just set up my Up Core Plus (8GB, 64GB, E3950) with Ubuntu 20.04.5 according to the instructions from https://github.com/up-board/up-community/wiki/Ubuntu_20.04. The installation with the new kernel 5.4.0 went smoothly. The only problem is that the selectable screen resolutions are now limited to 800x600 and 1024x768. What can I do to be able to select Full Hd? I thank you in advance for all your efforts. To all who read this, have a nice day!
Please provide the following information to help solve your problem :
1. What is the model of the external monitor?
2. What is the wiring method? DP to DP? Or via an adapter?
3. Have other MBs been tested for the same type of screen, only these two resolutions?
4. Is the installation OS downloaded from the Ubuntu official website? Are there any steps in the process?
5. We have installed Ubuntu 20.04/22.04, and have not seen this problem so far. It would be better if there is a quick copy method.
6. What is the BIOS version?
- 303 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 52 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 53 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 595 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i12
- 1 UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 13 UP Squared V2
- 41 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 34 UP Squared 6000
- 49 UP Squared Pro
- 140 UP Xtreme
- 828 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 221 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 44 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral