Some Questions About UP Core Series
Petersoj New Member Posts: 1 ✭
I have some questions regarding the UP Core Series hardware specs.
- Does Core Series include USB OTG? It doesn't say if the USB peripheral has OTG capabilities the datasheet, but I need an UP SBC with USB OTG capabilities so that my SBC can be come a USB device/gadget. If so, is this OTG for USB 2.0 or USB 3.0?
- Are there UP Core Series boards with the connector receptacles (power, HDMI, USB) not included? Such a board would look similar to the Raspberry Pi 4 Compute Modules which do not have receptacles soldered onto the board itself, making its volume profile smaller and more fit for smaller embedded devices.
- In order to use the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity on the UP Core, is there a requirement to use an external antenna with an SMA connector, or is there a patch antenna (PCB trace) on the UP Core that serves as an on-board antenna?
1. UP core Plus have one USB3.0 OTG port.
2. All standard UP core Series comes with the connector receptacles (DC jack, HDMI and USB port)
3. The UP core PLus has two onboard SMA connectors.
- 303 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 52 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 53 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 595 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i12
- 1 UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 13 UP Squared V2
- 41 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 34 UP Squared 6000
- 49 UP Squared Pro
- 140 UP Xtreme
- 828 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 221 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 44 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral