Some Questions About UP Core Series
I have some questions regarding the UP Core Series hardware specs.
- Does Core Series include USB OTG? It doesn't say if the USB peripheral has OTG capabilities the datasheet, but I need an UP SBC with USB OTG capabilities so that my SBC can be come a USB device/gadget. If so, is this OTG for USB 2.0 or USB 3.0?
- Are there UP Core Series boards with the connector receptacles (power, HDMI, USB) not included? Such a board would look similar to the Raspberry Pi 4 Compute Modules which do not have receptacles soldered onto the board itself, making its volume profile smaller and more fit for smaller embedded devices.
- In order to use the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity on the UP Core, is there a requirement to use an external antenna with an SMA connector, or is there a patch antenna (PCB trace) on the UP Core that serves as an on-board antenna?
- 287 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 47 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 179 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 18 Tech Updates
- 377 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i11
- 13 UP Squared 6000
- 38 UP Squared Pro
- 126 UP Xtreme
- 796 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 86 UP Core Plus
- 217 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 40 UP AI Edge
- 213 Starter Kits & Peripheral