Serial port configuration

fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet New Member Posts: 1

Hi,

The manual for the i11 indicates it has 2 serial ports via CN28/CN29 that can be configured as either RS232/422/485. Where is that configuration done? Normally I'd expect this to be a BIOS setting but I can't find anything on the board I have (UXTGMM13).

Thanks,

Jon.

Answers

• rogertsai(AAEON)
    rogertsai(AAEON) New Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭

@fridgemagnet
    The RS232/485/422 configuration can only be changed through Fintek driver because its a USB to Serial Ports IC.

• Debbyhu888
    Debbyhu888 New Member Posts: 1

The world is changing, and we had been aware that the development of trendy technology is usually improving. And the best contribution produced by this ever-advancing generation of today is the computer. The laptop becomes at the start invented for calculations; however, with the quick development of this contemporary generation, there have been numerous helpful new capabilities and functions a laptop can provide to us. With a computer, we will print out essential files, reviews, and different vital files to meet the day by day needs of our paintings and research. By approach of a computer, we will speak with our cherished ones no matter their locations. We may be aware of the trendy occasions which have happened all over the globe because of computers.