Ubuntu configuration for minimal-power headless system
for a battery-operated system, I want to configure a ubuntu 18.04 in such a way that as many unnecessary hardware components are turned off. On a pentium 4/32 Up-squared board. It is an embedded headless application, so I would like to turn off
- graphics system including HDMI and GPU
- (optionally) USB
- limit amount of available/running cores
- turn off bluetooth/wifi, etc
- reduce clock frequency.
On some other systems such things can be done in /boot/config.txt (e.g. on RPi).
What would be the way to that on the Up-squared (ubuntu 18.04 with 5.4.0 kernel)?
- 258 All Categories
- 102 Announcements & News
- 33 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 173 Welcome Developers!
- 46 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 14 Tech Updates
- 151 UP Products
- 4 UP Squared Pro
- 96 UP Xtreme
- 740 UP Squared
- 1.3K UP Board
- 79 UP Core Plus
- 205 UP Core
- UP Xtreme Lite
- 34 UP AI Edge
- 206 Starter Kits & Peripheral