[Tech Update] Windows SDK Framework Update with Demo Apps
|UP Windows SDK Framework Update with Demo apps
We have recently updated the UP Windows SDK Framework with API/EAPI support!
☞ The SDK currently enables GPI/O, I2C, SPI and PWM on the 40 pin HAT connector under Microsoft Windows for all UP Products – UP, UP Core, UP Core Plus (via Carrier Boards), UP Squared, and UP Xtreme boards.
Complete Windows setup tutorial can be found on our UP Wiki page,
1. pin direction setting wrong in some conditions
2. C# I2C SDK definition
3. I2C host controller power not enabled
4. I2C multiple bytes read/write issue
5. SPI default pins setting issue
1. Add support UPN-APL01 and UPX-ISH board
2. Add SPI support
a. 8-bit length
b. Clock Frequency 4MHz ~ 25MHz
c. CS0/CS1 support
3. Add windows devices APIs support
4. Change HAT pins function in OS through EAPI or Windows API
NOTE: You can also find the UP Framework Demo apps on GitHub here.
☞ Installing the Framework Demo applications