UP Extreme Edge system not booting

Options

Hi guys, I received an UP Extreme Edge (UPX-EDGECR-A10-0864-F01 ) earlier this year, but have been unable to get it working. I just took it out of the box and powered it up, but all that happened was the little light on the power button came on and that was all. Nothing displayed on the screen I had plugged in.
Is there anything I need to do to get it working? I haven't got any AI accelerator installed or anything like that.

Comments

• jayman
    jayman New Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Options

Do you have any USB mass storage devices plugged in by any chance? The default boot order might prefer USB mass storage over UEFI shell, so if a USB mass storage device is connected but doesn't have a boot partition the system might just give up and appear dead. Also, have you tried both video connections (DP and HDMI)? Just to make sure there isn't an issue with your monitor or video cable? Finally, does the fan spin up when the power button LED turns on?

• LAZ
    LAZ New Member Posts: 3
    Options

I have the upx edge and will not get past the first screen...del does not work...power up does not work...cannot get to anything to install a OS....help