UP Xtreme board on a drone - few questions
I would like to put Xtreme board on a drone. I'm not sure about few things.
I'm talking about this one
- What is the weight of the complete board with heatsink?
- Only one energy demand is given (26W). Is it no difference between i3 and i7?
- In datasheet: Power requirement 12~60V DC-IN (lockable connector) so can I connect board to a 22.2V lipo battery pack (variable voltage depending on the level of charge). Is it better to use a stabilizer or converter?
- I would like to add Wifi Kit and M2 Myriad . What is the difference in performance between AI CORE X models, so far I have used only Neural Compute Stick 2
- 287 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 47 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 179 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 18 Tech Updates
- 376 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i11
- 12 UP Squared 6000
- 38 UP Squared Pro
- 126 UP Xtreme
- 796 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 86 UP Core Plus
- 217 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 40 UP AI Edge
- 213 Starter Kits & Peripheral