WEBINAR : Connecting the dots: 5G Ready for AI & IoT
Over the next five years, 5G will lead to a massive increase in AI devices at the edge. With new IoT innovations and expanded AI capabilities, the world will be smarter and more connected than ever.
Join us to learn more about how you can impress the market with cutting edge, 5G-enabled AI solutions.
Learn more about complex 5G wireless radio certification processes, which are costly in both time and money, and cause a lack of device level readiness on off-the shelf embedded wireless modular solutions for IoT customers. We will be sharing about cost-saving solutions to solve these common customer and industry problems. AAEON + Intel are enabling "edge to cloud seamless connectivity" and meeting multiple vertical use cases to rapid deploy and scale AI-based solutions.
Get ready to impress the market with cutting edge, 5G-enabled AI solutions.
We will be covering:
- Opportunities to boost IoT and AI with 5G connectivity
- New concepts of device architecture
- Insights into the key benefits of 5G
- Expected changes to the market
- Vertical application features for the edge gateway
- Certifications for embedded industrial companies and cost saving opportunities
- Solutions for certified, 5G-ready platforms
- Oct 28, 2020 04:00 PM in Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna (GMT + 2.00)
- Aling Wu - AI & IoT Alliance Director @ AAEON Europe B.V.
- Ketan Mahapatro - Senior Technical Product Manager 5G/IoT @ Intel Internet of Things Group.
Excited? Only limited places available!
- 287 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 47 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 179 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 18 Tech Updates
- 377 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i11
- 13 UP Squared 6000
- 38 UP Squared Pro
- 126 UP Xtreme
- 796 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 86 UP Core Plus
- 217 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 40 UP AI Edge
- 213 Starter Kits & Peripheral