Just one USB device
I received my Core Plus but i have the problem (well i think it is one) that i can not connect more than one device to the USB port.
- I tried a USB Hub with and without extra power supply
- I tried to use the Micro-B but also no function
- I tried an ethernet USB adapter to use PXE also no function
- I tried different BIOS settings but nothing seems to change anything
Am i do something completely wrong or is my device broken?
- 267 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 35 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 175 Welcome Developers!
- 48 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 15 Tech Updates
- 231 UP Products
- 20 UP Squared Pro
- 107 UP Xtreme
- 761 UP Squared
- 1.3K UP Board
- 81 UP Core Plus
- 208 UP Core
- 1 UP Xtreme Lite
- 35 UP AI Edge
- 207 Starter Kits & Peripheral