Just one USB device
I received my Core Plus but i have the problem (well i think it is one) that i can not connect more than one device to the USB port.
- I tried a USB Hub with and without extra power supply
- I tried to use the Micro-B but also no function
- I tried an ethernet USB adapter to use PXE also no function
- I tried different BIOS settings but nothing seems to change anything
Am i do something completely wrong or is my device broken?
- 261 All Categories
- 103 Announcements & News
- 33 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 174 Welcome Developers!
- 47 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 14 Tech Updates
- 177 UP Products
- 14 UP Squared Pro
- 100 UP Xtreme
- 744 UP Squared
- 1.3K UP Board
- 79 UP Core Plus
- 205 UP Core
- UP Xtreme Lite
- 34 UP AI Edge
- 207 Starter Kits & Peripheral