Up core with display 7" no touch
I bought an Up core and a 7 "screen.
I plugged everything in as indicated on the screen manual.
I installed android 6.0 for Up core but I don't have touch.
Can you help me?
Check your cables and connections. Make sure that your Panel and cables are plug in correctly
to USB Wafer connector (UP CORE - CN7)
Plus, may I know your current BIOS version?
yes, the connectors are well positioned.
And the BIOS version is R1.8
Ok, please confirm the below for me
1. Does the touch panel working in BIOS?
2. Are you using the right Android 6.0 for Up core? Android version: 6.0.1 (android-6.0.1_r3) as below link
- No it doesn't work in the bios
- yes, this is the correct file that I downloaded
Is there a parameter to change in the bios?
I also had this during installation.
and I have this at startup
The touch panel should work in the BIOS, there's no need to configure any parameter or change BIOS settings.
Therefore, you should double-check your cables. If the touch still not working, it's probably due to issues with the broken cable, or touch defective.
the cables are correctly connected
- 301 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 51 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 52 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 550 UP Products
- 1 UP Xtreme i12
- UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 11 UP Squared V2
- 26 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 34 UP Squared 6000
- 44 UP Squared Pro
- 140 UP Xtreme
- 819 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 221 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 43 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral