Using GPIO in WIndows 10 Winform Application
The UpBridge.dll is UWP assembly and as such can be imported only into a UWP project. For reasons beyond the scope of this discussion, I need to develop my application as Winform or WPF-style project. So, the following questions:
1) Has anyone been able to use the UpBridge.dll in Winform/WPF project? If so how?
2) The answer to the above question is "No", then is it possible to get the source code for UpBridge.dll so that I can implement is a local class inside my Winform project?
- 258 All Categories
- 102 Announcements & News
- 33 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 173 Welcome Developers!
- 46 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 14 Tech Updates
- 148 UP Products
- 3 UP Squared Pro
- 96 UP Xtreme
- 739 UP Squared
- 1.3K UP Board
- 79 UP Core Plus
- 205 UP Core
- UP Xtreme Lite
- 34 UP AI Edge
- 206 Starter Kits & Peripheral