AI Core X disable and reset pins usage and documentation
I am designing hardware for critical application in computer vision, and I would like to introduce the AI Core X in my system to enable it to use deep learning techniques. In order to design it, I would like to have a detailed explanation about the functioning of all the pins of that Board, which is not specified in the manual (found in this link).
In particular, I wonder if:
- the DISABLE and RESET pins work in synchronous or asynchronous mode? In the sencond case, is there a minimum time during which they should be active for taking effect?
- Is there any difference in terms of configuration/driver between using USB2 and PCIe configuration?
I am making such questions because I have not found anything in the documentation at the afortmentioned webpage that would specify them. In case it is available somewhere else, please let me know.
- 271 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 37 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 175 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 16 Tech Updates
- 259 UP Products
- 21 UP Squared Pro
- 110 UP Xtreme
- 769 UP Squared
- 1.3K UP Board
- 83 UP Core Plus
- 210 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 37 UP AI Edge
- 207 Starter Kits & Peripheral