USB 3.0 OTG Port on UP Squared not working - functionality?
yesterday I did a first test of the UP Squared and a fresh Windows 10 Pro installation.
Now I have a question. How is the functionality of the USB OTG Port?
All ports working fine, except the OTG port, perhaps I don't understand the functionality.
I connected the USB3.0 OTG cable from the Up Shop to the Micro-B Port on the Mainboard.
Should the USB3.0 Port from the cable now work in host mode so I can plug in
any USB device (USB-Stick, peripherals)?
Actually if I connect a device (USB Stick) it isn't recognized and nothing happens.
What should I do with the USB A plug at the cable, do I have to plug it into a USB port
for additional power supply?
Or do I have to make BIOS changes/update or install additional drivers to get it work?
Because I still have one problem, in the device manager in windows one device has
missing drivers, it's a not further described USB Controller.
BIOS Version -> R2.1 -> Is it necessary to upgrade to V4.0 and afterwards V4.6?
Are there big improvements or otherwise known problems with this new bios versions?
Fresh Windows 10 Pro installation.
After that i had 4 missing drivers for devices in Win 10 device manager:
1. Sound-Device -> BIOS settings changed -> fixed
2. Unknown Device -> manual UART driver installation from UP Win 10 Drivers Pack -> fixed
3. Unknown Device -> manual UART driver installation from UP Win 10 Drivers Pack -> fixed
- USB Controller -> no drivers found in UP Win 10 Driver Pack using manual driver selection in Win10 device manager -> not fixed
Are there drivers for the USB Controller somewhere?
Should I additionally install the whole UP Win 10 Driver Pack?
The installed drivers are way more actual as the drivers from the Up Driver Pack,
so I think it's not necessary to install them.
- 302 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 50 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 50 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 478 UP Products
- UP Element i12 Edge
- 1 UP Squared V2
- 2 UP 4000
- 23 UP Xtreme i11
- 30 UP Squared 6000
- 42 UP Squared Pro
- 137 UP Xtreme
- 806 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 87 UP Core Plus
- 219 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 43 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral