Where to buy components (in US) to build SPI cable for Up Squared?
bcran New Member Posts: 1 ✭
I'm interested in flashing a new BIOS to the Up Squared directly, using the CN22 header.
I know there's https://wiki.up-community.org/BIOS_chip_flashing_on_UP_Squared which explains what cable is needed, but I'm having trouble finding components to create it.
I've looked on mouser, digikey etc., but can't find a 12-pin 0.635mm (0.025") socket, or jumper wire with 0.635mm pitch. I was wondering if anyone could help?
- 1 of Samtec FFSD-06-D-06.00-01-N (cut off the end that doesn't have PIN 1 where you want it)
- 1 of Samtec ISDM-05-K (ISDM-07-K header should work as well)
- 10 of Samtec CC83L-2426-L (7 plus 3 spares)
I also needed a ADP-SF600-TO-SF100xCB adapter for my flash programmer.
One will probably also need some jewler's glasses and some needle-nose pliers.
It took me about three hours to make the cable, having never done it before.
- 301 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 51 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 52 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 549 UP Products
- 1 UP Xtreme i12
- UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 11 UP Squared V2
- 25 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 34 UP Squared 6000
- 44 UP Squared Pro
- 140 UP Xtreme
- 819 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 221 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 43 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral