UP Board GPIO Video Interface
I used DLPDLCR2000EVM module with raspberry pi3 model B+ and it works completely fine. Raspberry Pi and UP board have same 40 pins GPIO. But, I didn't success with DLPDLCR2000EVM + UP board interface!
Here, Raspberry Pi has DPI configuration with its GPIO pins.
1) Does UP board has DPI interface within its GPIO pins?
2) Is there, any other way to get parallel display interface with UP board GPIO ?
3) How to connect UP board with DLPDLCR2000EVM? Where, DLP2000EVM module has parallel video interface!
Hope for positive response!
Thanks and Regards,
- 267 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 35 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 175 Welcome Developers!
- 48 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 15 Tech Updates
- 235 UP Products
- 20 UP Squared Pro
- 107 UP Xtreme
- 763 UP Squared
- 1.3K UP Board
- 81 UP Core Plus
- 209 UP Core
- 1 UP Xtreme Lite
- 36 UP AI Edge
- 207 Starter Kits & Peripheral