UP Board GPIO Video Interface
I used DLPDLCR2000EVM module with raspberry pi3 model B+ and it works completely fine. Raspberry Pi and UP board have same 40 pins GPIO. But, I didn't success with DLPDLCR2000EVM + UP board interface!
Here, Raspberry Pi has DPI configuration with its GPIO pins.
1) Does UP board has DPI interface within its GPIO pins?
2) Is there, any other way to get parallel display interface with UP board GPIO ?
3) How to connect UP board with DLPDLCR2000EVM? Where, DLP2000EVM module has parallel video interface!
Hope for positive response!
Thanks and Regards,
Hello, (sorry for the poor quality of my english)
I come to you because I connected my raspberrry p1 3 b + and it does not work well. I have the DLP screen.When I use this command, I have the raspberry screen but it is not stable. as soon as I type a command the screen returns to that of DLP
sudo i2cset -y 3 0x1b 0x0c 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x13 i
sudo i2cset -y 3 0x1b 0x0b 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 i
Can you help me. send me your config.txt file
I wish I could play videos with the projector
thank you in advance
Thank you for comment!
Sent you config.txt file to mail id given.
Make sure you give proper power supply to your DLP screen and Raspberry pi!
hello, I used an external power supply, it works. only my image freeze. do you have an idea ?
- 301 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 51 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 184 Welcome Developers!
- 52 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 24 Tech Updates
- 548 UP Products
- 1 UP Xtreme i12
- UP Squared Pro 7000
- 1 UP Element i12 Edge
- 10 UP Squared V2
- 25 UP 4000
- 24 UP Xtreme i11
- 34 UP Squared 6000
- 44 UP Squared Pro
- 140 UP Xtreme
- 819 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 89 UP Core Plus
- 221 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 43 UP AI Edge
- 215 Starter Kits & Peripheral