Low Power States
Looking to buy the UP2. Had a few questions regarding the supported low power states:
1) Is sleep state (S3 or S0i3) working on the board with android?
2) What are the other low power states supported by the hardware and are all of them functional in android too ?
3) I understand that for proper low power support, BIOS support is essential. Which states are supported by the current BIOS release ?
4) Is the BIOS source open, can it be re-built and flashed ?
- 275 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 40 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 176 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 16 Tech Updates
- 280 UP Products
- UP Xtreme i11
- UP Squared 6000
- 27 UP Squared Pro
- 113 UP Xtreme
- 772 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 83 UP Core Plus
- 211 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 39 UP AI Edge
- 207 Starter Kits & Peripheral