This is the area to clarify hardware specification if there's anything unclear from the datasheet. If the specification is software related, please ask in the related software section.

UP Core Plus Carrier Board Design Guide

I haven't received my UP Core Plus yet but I'd like to start working on the design for our carrier board.

The UP Core has an excellent design guide with precise measurements of the location and function of the 100 pin header, is there a version that describes the UP Core Plus and the 2nd 100 pin header?

Comments

• eduncan911eduncan911 Posts: 144Administrator, Moderator admin

@christofu said:
    I haven't received my UP Core Plus yet but I'd like to start working on the design for our carrier board.

The UP Core has an excellent design guide with precise measurements of the location and function of the 100 pin header, is there a version that describes the UP Core Plus and the 2nd 100 pin header?

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I will pass this along to get the design guide. It should be posted to the Downloads section when it is available.

In the meantime, you may have seen it already but here's the UP Core Plus specifications which has the pinout of the two 100-pin connectors:

https://up-board.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Data-sheet-UP-Core-Plus-copy.pdf

Eric Duncan - UP Evangelist - My thoughts are of my own free will

Answered? Please remember to mark the posted answered to highlight it for future visitors!

• christofuchristofu Posts: 2New Member
    edited October 10

Thanks! I'm specifically looking for any documentation providing precise measurements for the location of both 100-pin headers. Do you know a rough timeline for when the Design Guide might be available? (Or somehow get the measurements). I'd really like to get started on the layout of our carrier board :smile: