BIOS Update May 2018 - not working?
I tried to update the BIOS of my UpBoard (4GB/64GB) today to UPC1DM11.
I downloaded the file, extracted its content to a FAT32 formatted USB stick (just as described in the wiki).
After double-checking that History.txt also showed "UP-CHT01" as target device for this update I gave it a try and ran GO.nsh, but only to be shown the following:
What did I do wrong? Why didn't it work?
You really should update the wiki page
1. "Launch EFI Shell from filesystem device" claimed "No device found", so in order to get to the USB stick I had to rearrange the boot order.
2. Since there was no "go_60.nsh" included in the file I gave the "GO.nsh" file a try.
- 287 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 47 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 179 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 18 Tech Updates
- 377 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i11
- 13 UP Squared 6000
- 38 UP Squared Pro
- 126 UP Xtreme
- 796 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 86 UP Core Plus
- 217 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 40 UP AI Edge
- 213 Starter Kits & Peripheral