BIOS upgrade, UP Board will not boot
I've just started messing around with my old UP Boards which I got from the Kickstarter. They are the 4GB RAM/64GB eMMC model.
I upgraded the BIOS on all three. Two of them succeeded, and I was able to install Ubuntu fine.
One of them, no longer boots. There is no HDMI output, no BIOS, no response to keyboard key presses (Esc/F7/Del/etc)
Here is what I did:
- Inserted USB with BIOS.
- Went to shell.
- Ran go_64.nsc.
- Everything succeded fine and it dropped me back to the shell.
- I ran reset in order to reboot the board.
At this point the screen went black, and I can no longer do anything else with it.
This is the BIOS I used: https://downloads.up-community.org/download/up-board-uefi-bios-upc1bm0x_efi/
- 287 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 47 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 179 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 18 Tech Updates
- 377 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i11
- 13 UP Squared 6000
- 38 UP Squared Pro
- 126 UP Xtreme
- 796 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 86 UP Core Plus
- 217 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 40 UP AI Edge
- 213 Starter Kits & Peripheral