Windows 10 IoT display issue
So I bought the Up Board last week - fine piece of machinery. However, my aim is to get Windows 10 IoT up and running, using the full potential of the GPU but so far, it has been quite challenging as only basic windows display drivers are installed no matter what I do.
I need to run a Full-HD .mp4 for a project, but without hardwareaccelleration, it runs quite jittery, even in smaller dimensions like my 600x368 test setup.
- First, I installed Win IoT, based on the Minnowboard Max, but alas, no drivers.
- Then I worked on creating my own image, based on the Intel BSP, Microsoft WDK, ADK and ISO, but never got the image to pass the verification test, due to some missing CAPs. This is a known problem, I found out https://forum.up-community.org/discussion/331/windows-10-iot-core-os-status-and-issues/p1 and https://forum.up-community.org/discussion/331/windows-10-iot-core-os-status-and-issues/p3
- Lastly, I noticed that a new beta for the IoT for UP Squared has just been released. OK, I own a Board, but I installed it anyway. It runs on my Board, but - as before - the Intel HD 400 display drivers aren't recognized.
Any ideas on how to get it up and running with hardwareaccellerated graphics?
- 292 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 48 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 181 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 20 Tech Updates
- 413 UP Products
- UP 4000
- 12 UP Xtreme i11
- 22 UP Squared 6000
- 40 UP Squared Pro
- 132 UP Xtreme
- 797 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 86 UP Core Plus
- 217 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 41 UP AI Edge
- 213 Starter Kits & Peripheral