i2c performance and waveform generation
Hello - I'd like to use an i2c DAC to generate a 1000 samples/sec waveform in C++ or Java. Couple of questions
- Is I2C fully supported in Up Board under latest ubilinux 4.0?
- Is I2C fully supported in Up Board under MRAA library in C++ and/or Java?
- Is it possible to generate ~1000 samples/sec, low jitter performance using Ubilinux / Up via I2C to stream waveforms, using MRAA code or another library? Concerned about real time performance of ubilinux.
Any experience or links to code would be appreciated!
- 258 All Categories
- 102 Announcements & News
- 33 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 173 Welcome Developers!
- 46 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 14 Tech Updates
- 148 UP Products
- 3 UP Squared Pro
- 96 UP Xtreme
- 739 UP Squared
- 1.3K UP Board
- 79 UP Core Plus
- 205 UP Core
- UP Xtreme Lite
- 34 UP AI Edge
- 206 Starter Kits & Peripheral