i2c performance and waveform generation
Hello - I'd like to use an i2c DAC to generate a 1000 samples/sec waveform in C++ or Java. Couple of questions
- Is I2C fully supported in Up Board under latest ubilinux 4.0?
- Is I2C fully supported in Up Board under MRAA library in C++ and/or Java?
- Is it possible to generate ~1000 samples/sec, low jitter performance using Ubilinux / Up via I2C to stream waveforms, using MRAA code or another library? Concerned about real time performance of ubilinux.
Any experience or links to code would be appreciated!
- 287 All Categories
- 104 Announcements & News
- 47 Product News - New Product/Product Change Notice/ End-of-life
- 179 Welcome Developers!
- 49 Unboxing & Project Sharing
- 18 Tech Updates
- 377 UP Products
- 6 UP Xtreme i11
- 13 UP Squared 6000
- 38 UP Squared Pro
- 126 UP Xtreme
- 796 UP Squared
- 1.4K UP Board
- 86 UP Core Plus
- 217 UP Core
- 3 UP Xtreme Lite
- 40 UP AI Edge
- 213 Starter Kits & Peripheral