Up Board + W10 showing random colours in full screen after reboot

Options
Prian
Prian New Member Posts: 1

Hi All,

I have the following up board: https://up-shop.org/up-boards/62-up-board-4b-32-gb-emmc-memory.html

I have successfully installed W10 onto it and was able to use it for a few minutes, after I was inactive for a while all I saw was a full screen solid colour.
Now when I reboot the board it will not boot into W10, it just shows a random colour, this changes every time and I cannot figure out what is causing it.

I can access the W10 recovery and Reset options, but when I tried to select Reset, it got stuck in a reboot loop and gave me an error message saying an unexpected error had occurred.

I have installed Windows 10 pro, I am displaying onto a Dell monitor using a HDMI to DVI Cable (I have also tried an alternative monitor and a straight HDMI to HDMI cable.
I have reinstalled windows on the board but it still shows the same problem.

Has anyone seen this before or have an idea of how to solve it?

If I have missed out any information, please ask and I will try my best to provide it.

Tagged:

Answers

• rogertsai(AAEON)
    rogertsai(AAEON) New Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    Options

To clarify this problem, please access the BIOS to check out eMMC status in south bridge. If you can see eMMC above, try to use other OS image to your UP board for storage check. BTW, what kind of Windows 10 pro Ver, and BIOS you used?

Tagged