Still having major problems with drivers

Mark Furiate
Mark Furiate New Member Posts: 2

I am still having major problems with device drivers on the UpSquared Windows10. I have checked that the BIOS is up to date and installed the available drivers but the USB drivers and the PCI Device drivers are not working. I also still have a list of "Unknown Device(s). This is basic stuff and should not be happening in a device in general production. I have plans for the entire UpBoard line but this really needs to be addressed ASAP for that to be possible.

I am also having a problem with the installation and use of Cellular modem(s) using the PCIe slot. I am certain that this is due to the drivers available for the PCIe. I have initiatives that required 5-10K of these devices but I will have to move to another product if this can not be resolved.

I would like to see a direct sales operation / point of contact so that we can work through the use of product with something more than a wild west forum. Can someone please contact me to have a serious business discussion and address our needs in using your product(s)?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tagged:

Comments

• Aling
    Aling Guest Posts: 561 admin

Hello, the list of the unknown device could the I/O which only works on 40-pin which you need to use Windows SDK to enable it. For your project opportunity, please drop us an email to info@up-board.org , we will get back to you after holidays.