Shell Script via PXE boot menu

Options
Itamar
Itamar New Member Posts: 1
Hi,
Not sure if that's the right place to ask about this, but I'm trying to get pxe boot to run a .sh script instead of restoring an image (.img/.iso)

I have installed clonezilla live on my pxe server, as was suggested to me by a colleague, which in theory should be able to execute .sh scripts - though I've followed the steps suggested by clonezilla to no avail.

I have modified the Default file (under /var/lib/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg) to contain something like this:
initrd=/tftboot/initrd.img boot=live config noswap keyboard-layouts=en nolocales edd=on nomodeset ocs_live_run="sudo /tftpboot/create_target.sh" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_keymap="none" ocs_live_batch="yes" fetch=tftp://<<MY HOST DNS>>/images/clonezilla/live/filesystem.squashfs

A client that boots into the PXE boot option is shown the custom title i've created - but that's all. It doesn't attempt to execute the script.

If any of you good people can point me in the direction of solving this/finding a place appropriate this this kind of a question - it will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!